 Off-Topic / Fun / 2092
  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) I like to make it as hard and uncomfortable as possible for people to view my site because I really don't want anyone to see what I do. :) Doh! Sorry about the typo. Obviously I made changes to Decrease load times. Thanks for the catch Larry (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) Slamming ethnic foods, are we? :-, I happen to consider Jawa cuisine a high art form, second only to Mexican and Chinese. Okay, make that *third* only to Mexican, Chinese...and German. Right. Make that *fourth* only to -- I mean, *amongst* my (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) <snippity> (...) Oh slamming Mediterranean and Russian are we? And what about Scottish? Egads, haagas isn't to be missed. (...) I do too. The bitterness of jawaspam is mostly due to a lifetime of excessive metal dust (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) Trust me, my friends, when I tell you that haggis is well and truly to be missed, preferably by as wide a margin as possible. I speak from bitter experience. Wait, make that: I speak from bitter, salty experience. No, I mean: I speak from (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) Egads, (...) Actually I meant that you shouldn't miss it like the flu once it's over. (...) From some dictionary, used without permission, but I figured if they really wanted me to know things they wouldn't copyright them ;-) : hag'is n. A (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) Well, ya. Which descriptor were you struggling with? Tough to chew? That's the stomach part. Now, granted, the person preparing it may not have known all there is to know about the fine art(1) of haggis preparation, but all those descriptors (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.

(...) lungs, (...) seasonings, (...) Actually I think we agree. The descriptor I was slightly disagreeing with was "experience": you might change it to "mistake" or "regret" :) It's amazing the food that's been invented by folks in tough times. Who (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)