 Off-Topic / Fun / 2073
Re: Kingdomality Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:19:36 GMT

What are you going to do, bleed on me? :)

The Black Knight always triumphs, have at you!!!!

Scott Sanburn

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
I found this interesting little quiz that will determine what type of
profession you would've had in the middle ages.  Go to:
< http://www.kingdomality.com/ > and check it out!

This is what I got:

  Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the
thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach
each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently.

None shall pass.

Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as
well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional
types.

Come on, ya pansy!

You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve
yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment
or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and • logically
persuasive.

'Tis but a scratch..

On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as well
as arrogant, selfish and impulsive.

It's only a flesh wound..

It is about half right, but I won't say which half.  :)

The upper half (that's all that remained :)

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that the furry-footed polycarpic owl uses spamcake for
nesting material.