 Off-Topic / Fun / 2057
Re: Kingdomality Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:38:36 GMT

Here's me:

our distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of
the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social
dreamer. Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your
world. You are a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a
world that you can visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the
woes and needs of humankind. You often have the understanding and skill
to readily conceive and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On
the positive side, you are creatively persuasive, charismatic and
ideologically concerned. On the negative side, you may be
unrealistically sentimental, scattered and impulsive, as well as
deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your preference is just as
applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Hm, pretty accurate IM(NS)HO.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com