 Off-Topic / Fun / 2052
Re: Kingdomality Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:58:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
I found this interesting little quiz that will determine what type of
profession you would've had in the middle ages.  Go to:
< http://www.kingdomality.com/ > and check it out!

This is what I got:

  Your distinct personality, The Black Knight, might be found in most of the
thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to win. You approach
each task or situation as a contest to be won strategically and efficiently.
Because you can control your feelings, it is not unusual for you to charm, as
well as successfully delegate tasks and responsibilities to the more emotional
types. You are often concerned with what's in it for you. You seldom involve
yourself in activities where you can not foresee a reward for your investment
or effort. On the positive side, you can be analytically empathic and • logically
persuasive. On the negative side, you may be unemotionally manipulative as • well
as arrogant, selfish and impulsive.

It is about half right, but I won't say which half.  :)

Jeff

Seems like it hit the mark. Here's what I got:

Your distinct personality, The Discoverer, might be found in most of the
thriving kingdoms of the time. Your overriding goal is to go where no one
else has ever gone before. Regardless of the number of available natural
problems to be solved, it is not unusual for you to continually challenge
yourself with new situations or obstacles that you have created. You are an
insatiable explorer of people, places, things and ideas. You thrive on
constant change and anything new or different. On the positive side, you can
be creatively rational as well as open minded and just. On the negative side,
you might be an impractical and indecisive procrastinator. Interestingly,
your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Duane

P.S.

I would have posted this earlier, but I could decide if I wanted to post
it now, or wait until later. :-)