 Off-Topic / Fun / 2056
Re: Kingdomality Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:31:50 GMT

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:17:03 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

I found this interesting little quiz that will determine what type of
profession you would've had in the middle ages.  Go to:
< http://www.kingdomality.com/ > and check it out!

I got:

Your distinct personality, The Benevolent Ruler might be found in most of
the thriving kingdoms of the time. You are the idealistic social dreamer.
Your overriding goal is to solve the people problems of your world. You are
a social reformer who wants everyone to be happy in a world that you can
visualize. You are exceptionally perceptive about the woes and needs of
humankind. You often have the understanding and skill to readily conceive
and implement the solutions to your perceptions. On the positive side, you
are creatively persuasive, charismatic and ideologically concerned. On the
negative side, you may be unrealistically sentimental, scattered and
impulsive, as well as deviously manipulative. Interestingly, your
preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

Not very accurate.  I think The Discoverer would have been a better match.

Steve