 Off-Topic / Fun / 2068
Re: Kingdomality Quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:34:51 GMT

On Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:17:03 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

I found this interesting little quiz that will determine what type of
profession you would've had in the middle ages.  Go to:
< http://www.kingdomality.com/ > and check it out!

I think I agree with my assessment:
----------------
Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel might be found in most of the
thriving kingdoms of the time. You can always see the "Silver Lining" to every
dark and dreary cloud. Look at the bright side is your motto and understanding
why everything happens for the best is your goal. You are the positive optimist
of the world who provides the hope for all humankind. There is nothing so
terrible that you can not find some good within it. On the positive side, you
are spontaneous, charismatic, idealistic and empathic. On the negative side,
you may be a sentimental dreamer who is emotionally impractical. Interestingly,
your preference is just as applicable in today's corporate kingdoms.

All except for the "charismatic" part, anyway.  I could use a dash more
charisma.....

-- Terry K --