 Off-Topic / Fun / 1871
Re: What are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:51:32 GMT

Alright all you LEGO philosopher wanna be's!

I would be a roof peak piece,  "I don't want some other piece on top of me, I
like to be on top ...".

Gary Istok

"I can't abide people who think they're better than everyone else .... it makes
it so much harder for those of us who really are."

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
John Neal wrote:

I wudda said the large gray baseplate, which matches something else very
large about you, Lar;-)

IQ? Head? Ego? Mouth? Butt? Sense of humor? Size of obsession? Building
Talent?

Be specific, please.

(note that all of the above are true...)

Humility?  No wait, that would be the size of a 1x1 round plate...

Well, at least I've GOT some(1), unlike you before I arrived, Mr. "I'm
God's gift to the rolling stock building community"... but we took care
of that in short order, didn't we?

1 - of course I do... humility is a virtue, and I've got them all.

NB - followups set to off-topic.fun to spare the delicate sensibilities
of the "general" public.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.