 General / 4547
Re: What are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
John Neal wrote:

I wudda said the large gray baseplate, which matches something else very
large about you, Lar;-)

IQ? Head? Ego? Mouth? Butt? Sense of humor? Size of obsession? Building
Talent?

Be specific, please.

(note that all of the above are true...)

Humility?  No wait, that would be the size of a 1x1 round plate...

;-)

J1

PS - for those of you watching at home, this is tame compared to the slings
and arrows that fly during GMLTC building sessions!  (But no fisticuffs -
*yet*...)