 General / 4551
Re: What are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 17:41:34 GMT

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
John Neal wrote:

I wudda said the large gray baseplate, which matches something else very
large about you, Lar;-)

IQ? Head? Ego? Mouth? Butt? Sense of humor? Size of obsession? Building
Talent?

Be specific, please.

(note that all of the above are true...)

Humility?  No wait, that would be the size of a 1x1 round plate...

Well, at least I've GOT some(1), unlike you before I arrived, Mr. "I'm
God's gift to the rolling stock building community"... but we took care
of that in short order, didn't we?

1 - of course I do... humility is a virtue, and I've got them all.

NB - followups set to off-topic.fun to spare the delicate sensibilities
of the "general" public.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.