 Off-Topic / Fun / 1872
1871  |  1873
Subject:
The Blair Witch Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:23:48 GMT

Has anyone heard about a movie called The Blair Witch Project?  It is an
Independant film that won some awards at the Cannes Film Festival (I think) and
was the first film to ever be signed *at* the film festival.  It looks really
cool, and will probably be the only Horror movie I see in the theaters.
Anyways, its about a group of students (from Montgomery College, which is where
I go!) who go into the woods of Frederick County MD armed with an 8mm Camera to
try to film evidence of a local legend, The Blair Witch(1).  They dissapear,
and a year later their footage is found.  Anyways, I just thought I'd see if
anyone else was planning on seeing it.  I believe it opens June 30.

Jeff

1 - Coincidently(2), I went to Montgomery Blair High School.  Although I've
never heard of the Blair Witch, so it may've been made up.

2 - Or maybe not?  Mwa ha ha ha! ;)