 Off-Topic / Fun / 1807
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 00:30:18 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Wed, 19 May 1999 13:20:29 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
John Neal wrote:

<stuff>

In your case, Neanderthal springs to mind. But that's not a period, it's
a subspecies. That fits. When I think of you, subhuman DOES seem to fill
the bill.

Has Mr Neal been doing naughty things in my absence?

*I* have been good.  But enough about me.  Where have *you* been?  It's been
fun watching you whirling through the posts getting caught up and getting in
your .02's worth;-)

-John

Jasper