 Off-Topic / Fun / 1813
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 23:56:28 GMT

On Mon, 31 May 1999 00:30:18 GMT, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net>
wrote:

*I* have been good.  But enough about me.  Where have *you* been?  It's been
fun watching you whirling through the posts getting caught up and getting in
your .02's worth;-)

Glad you like it ;)

I've been everywhere, sorta.

alt.comics.user-friendly
alt.fan.bert-hubert
alt.folklore.urban
alt.humor.best-of-usenet
alt.lifestyle.barefoot
alt.peeves
alt.sex.ctulhu
alt.sport.darts
alt.sport.snooker
alt.sysadmin.bofh
alt.sysadmin.recovery
rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan

And some slew of local newsgroups and ones I post in only
occasionally.

Jasper