 Off-Topic / Fun / 1751
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 13:20:29 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:
At least we
mac users don't end our sentences with prepositions;-)

Or periods. Apparently, anyway.

How's this Jurassic

In your case, Neanderthal springs to mind. But that's not a period, it's
a subspecies. That fits. When I think of you, subhuman DOES seem to fill
the bill.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.