 Off-Topic / Fun / 1316
Re: Traffic page link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 15:27:45 GMT

John Neal wrote:
Well, *I* would never defend anyone's right to enjoy salesmen (or women for that
matter) ground up into little bits and served in spam, or any other lunch meat.
It's disgusting, and I object to any insinuation that......And now for something
completely different......spam spam spam spam Spamity SPAM SPAMITY SPAM!

Well, you don't have to eat the salesmen (or women) if you don't want to.
We have quite a variety of ground-up men (or women) of many different
professions for you to consume.

Here, you will see our lovely telephone repairman (or woman) cake.  And
right next to it is a delicious fireman (or woman) cake with mint
sprinkles.  And next to that, is the Spanish Inquisition?

Well, *I* didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)

*burst in* NO-BODY EXPECTS the...  Oh, bugger.