 Off-Topic / Fun / 1315
Re: Traffic page link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 05:03:22 GMT

Well, *I* would never defend anyone's right to enjoy salesmen (or women for that
matter) ground up into little bits and served in spam, or any other lunch meat.
It's disgusting, and I object to any insinuation that......And now for something
completely different......spam spam spam spam Spamity SPAM SPAMITY SPAM!

-John "Dimsdaale" Neal;-)

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
-Tom McD.
remove the spamcake.

But what if I *like* spamcake?!?

Well, okay, so I don't.

It's like fruitcake made with spam, but it's got little bits of ground salemen
in it too.

But while I don't enjoy spamcake, I will fight to the death to support one's
right to enjoy spamcake.

Everyone loves a patriot (jet, that is :)

-Tom McD.
take the spamcake.