 Off-Topic / Fun / 10935
  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

I'm not gonna bother refuting points in this one. One good point, I believe I'm going to change the word "rules" to "guidelines". They are just guidlines and it's totaly up to the mods to decide what violates those guidelines and what doesn't. The (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) People really are carping a lot about all this, aren't they? It's starting to give me a haddock. If we big fish are left to flounder, however will we salmon the strength to continue? All this crabbing doesn't really kelp matters anyway. Give (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) There was really nothing to refute. I was merely expressing my OPINIONS about your guidelines. I was asking an honest question about rule #5 though. What does it mean and was it meant to be sarcastic. I have no problem following a set of rules (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) Of course it was. It's a shame you don't get that. (...) Thanks to your questioning, I actually now have a better understanding of what the MOC section is meant to be. I'll have to clarify this on the forum. The MOC section is meant as a place (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) I totally agree. Frankly, if I'm going to be missing out on a MOC announcement because a moderator was presumptuous enough to delete it, then I'll be sticking to the forum where that doesn't happen. If this is a misunderstanding of the CSF (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)