 Off-Topic / Fun / 10372
Re: fleebnorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:45:52 GMT

TRANSMISSION STARTS

Your all wrong the fleebnorks are a race of highly inteligent superior beings. They come in all shapes and sizes. the colours are Fleebs from different diffirent parts of there planet: Fleebtopia. Fleebs have no males or females they spawn from great pits of spawning.

“How does he know this” I hear you ask. Well, I WILL TELL YOU!!!!. i struck a bargain with the fleebs. the let me studie them on fleebtopia IF i would let them place newly spawned fleebs in my chest!!!!. OH GOD THEY HAVE GROWN TO FULL SIZE AND ARE EATING THEIR WAY OUT OF MEEEEE AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHH THE PAINNNN AHHHHHHH HELP ME!!!!!!

TRANSMISSION ENDS