 Off-Topic / Fun / 10373
Re: Poll: Use of Images in Signatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 00:34:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:

As for whether images in signature files (or anywhere on LUGNET) should be
allowed to animate (God help us, please no),

Erm, did you just say what I think you said? :-) He may not be able to help us
much on this one, you know...

that would have to be the
subject of a separate poll.

-Rev. Smith