 Space / 24053
Re: fleebnorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 17:44:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   (dragging this back over to .space)

In lugnet.market.auction, Jonathan Mizner wrote:

   There’s nothing wrong with using trans-orange fleebs. They are female, yellow are male.. Wouldn’t have to use them anyways if bricklink still had any yellow ones left.. :P

Ah, quit your whinin’. There were tons available up until about a month ago.

You snooze, you lose.

heh, i just nabbed one last night for $.50!

altho i am a firm believer in multi-colored fleebnorks. there is no other way to have a properly infested spaceship.

demanding only trans-neon green fleebs is lego elitism.

-jr. mar. l.a.hoffman