 Space / 24067
Re: fleebnorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 22:10:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   You can play with your own fleebnorks however you want, but the only fleebnorks that will be recognized or sold on fleebnork.com will be trans neon green.

i would expect no less.

in fact, if i had them, i would only use trans-green fleebnorks. i personally like the trans colored ones because they seem like a creature that eats power cords, trans-green especially.

and also, i am contemplating making the purchase of a fleebnork pet.

-Jr.Mar. LA Hoffman

I’m a proud owner of 1 authentic Fleebnork, a “gift” 1 from the admiral of the PCS division.

-Tim

1 Some gift, I had to stay quarantined for months! Psh!