 Space / 24073
Re: fleebnorks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 02:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dan Mattia wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Micheal Hassall wrote:
   Brilliant! my masters are truely the ultimate race!!! after my mission is done i shall volenter for this most hounerable job of becoming a power sorce for my masters.

THIS IS ONE MAN MONKEY THE MASTERS WILL BE PLEASED WITH!!!!!!!

And I shall volunteer in the most dishonorable job: Fleebnork Duty. It’ll be worth entering the smelly spacesuit and climbing out onto a Fleebnork-filled hull with a flamethrower and exterminating you...And your whole family! And all the Fleebnorks! For the Grand Admiral...and for other many pitiful stuff...

KILL THE FLEEBS!

Dan, I’m with you all the way, man! Crossing 3/4ths of the galaxy to actually find any Fleebnorks is a trivial concern. The Fleet is dedicated to freeing other civilizations from the terror of the Fleebnork! Rise up, oh brave men of .space! Eliminate the Fleebnork threat!

Andrew

--cool sig pic goes here--

http://www.ozbricks.com/alliancefleet/