 Off-Topic / Fun / 10232 (-10)
  Re: Music Question

(...) This old lady suggests doing an old fashioned google search. Doesn't even have to be exact although Evil Wayne is right that it helps. Then you're likely to come up with lyrics a fan may have posted even if they're not widely available (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Music Question

(...) Not sure if this may help much, but at least it's a starter... (URL) be looking up more sites after dinner. (Great off-topic, BTW ;-) Pedro (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Music Question

Hey Hendo! Actually, I have this problem all the freaking time. I hear a fragement of something and I have to find it. Try typing the lyrics into a search engine, like Google. Use quote marks at the beginning and end to make it search for that exact (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Music Question

I know this is completely off-topic for Lugnet, but then again, I am posting it in an off-topic group, so I'm hoping it's okay. I am posting here, because you are a community I trust, and because I am not so great at searching the internet as some (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) Given the way a few UK beers taste, I would not be surprised. AFAIK: Many EU beers are made to the so called "Germany Purity Laws" - where only water, malt, hops and yeast are allowed. In the UK, some lagers will have (...) "chemicals", which (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) I'm not entirely sure of this, but I think the British half was later partially or totally annexed to Nigeria (prior to the independencies of both countries). Not that it matters, really, I just love this kind of stuff :-) Pedro (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Are You "Jedi"?

390127 listed as Jedi in the UK Census thats more than double the amount listed as Jewish go figure :) Jedi Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:HBp096.13JL@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) I thought Cameroon was an ex French colony? (actually ex German, then 1/2 French 1/2 British, apparently) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) Is that how you UK-ers get pissed nowadays? Dave! (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) There's an anti-smoking commercial right now that compares swimming in a pool where someone may have pee'd in it to breating in a livingroom where someone's smoking... "the volume of space is about the same but swimming in pee, though gross, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact