 Off-Topic / Debate / 9646
Re: Quick Poll - Kyoto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:57:59 GMT

Quick Poll - Kyoto

What is the feeling in the US/elsewhere regarding W's back tracking on
Kyoto? The line taken by the "green" lobby in the UK is that he is not brave
enough to shoulder the economics of the situation. Is it as simple as that?

A UK  media report can be read here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_1248000/1248278.stm

Scott A

Wow.  Bush continues to suprise me in how easily he can lower my opinion of
him.

Jeff