 Off-Topic / Debate / 9411
Re: Is Bionicle violence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Erik Olson writes:
The Wall Street Journal article had a large-print sidebar quoting "They're
not weapons, they're tools."

Right.....

That reminds me of one of our running jokes for the summit :)  Also reminds
me of the scripture which says '..and they will beat their swords into
plowshares...' or something like that.

   "New from Hasbro: It's Rough-n-Ready Mister Greenjeans, with
   Battle-Action Ploughshare and Corn Husking Power!"  You know
   it's time.  We'll make a mint!  Does anyone have their phone
   number?

   Hey, it's no dumber than 'Pokemon.'

   best

   LFB