 Off-Topic / Debate / 9401
Re: Is Bionicle violence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:55:49 GMT

The Wall Street Journal article had a large-print sidebar quoting "They're
not weapons, they're tools."

Right.....

As a side effect I've got a new understanding of "Codewarrior: Tools for the
Professional Programmer." They're not weapons, they're tools!  But the
warrior ethos is what made them cool, early on.