 Off-Topic / Debate / 9400
Re: Is Bionicle violence?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 04:50:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:

But I am disappointed that TLC seems to be "relaxing" it's long-held policy • of
non-violent toys. Everyone has the right to change their mind (even
corporations) but I dont remember seeing anything anywhere about TLC deciding
to do this.

And I agree with *that* too. I'm conflicted. I like the Star Wars(tm) stuff,
if only for the parts. I like the Wild West stuff, for more than just the
parts. I even bought one of Dan's tanks. Yet I agree that I would rather TLC
didn't have any suggestion of violence in the toys. I dunno.

Well, I participated in my first Brikwars recently, and really enjoyed it (not
least because I was on the winning side!), so I guess I'm a bit conflicted too.

Just my AU$0.02 (which is closer to US$0.01 these days 8?()

Ya but I hear it's trending up again.

Nup. down to a 2-week low this morning. 8?(

ROSCO