 Off-Topic / Debate / 9018
  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

Ok Tim, you are surely trolling me here, but I'll reply anyway, magnanimous individual that I am ;-) (...) It is correct to say that Big Bang theories do tend to mention that time, space and matter come from nothing (or more strictly speaking from a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Please forgive me if this is how you took my writings. I assure you that I intended no trolling at any point (I'll try to use less punctuation :) (...) So that I am clear on exactly what you are saying, could you please define for me (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Schoolbooks due suffer from a variety of errors. This however is not because Darwinian Evolution is wrong, but rather because the people writing the books are more interested in selling them then getting their facts right. (...) For the same (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) I've detailed this in previous posts, including the following one where I made a distinction between evolution as a process and the theory of evolution: (URL) that we are discussing material presented in schools, and so I will reiterate here (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) So how can one say that issuing a misleading textbook without pointing out the BLATANT errors isn't misleading the student? (...) There are a heck of a lot less evidences to discredit the above theories compared to Evolution. (here's 20 to (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Hmmm....I wish I had seen this earlier. Did you happen to follow the link to "Answers to commonly asked questions about the $250, 000 Offer" ((URL) addresses every point that you mentioned in your previous post so rather than me try and defend (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Its Own Worst Enemy (was Re: Support for Creationism )

(...) snipped from (URL) Questions for Evolutionists for the purposes of review and discussion. No challenge to the copyright status of this work is implied or should be inferred. (...) It does not evolve into a butterfly; the organism has the same (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Actually, he doesn't address the points I make - all he produces is more sophistry and verbal obfuscation, the main thrust of that being that anything with the word "evolution" in it is akin to Darwin's Theory of Evolution. I have provided a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Sounds like the Bible to me. Pot - kettle - black. (...) In the US? Damned straight I would - Separation of Church and State, remember? Now, if it were a PRIVATE school, more power to you. But if a public school that gets MY tax money, that (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)