 Off-Topic / Debate / 8973
  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Again I apologize if I'm re-hashing what has already been discussed due to my not following these discussions from the beginning but I assume by saying that (and I do agree with that statement) I can also state with the same implications that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

Looks like Tims' running strongly - I may just need to sit back and watch. -Jon (...) that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

(...) Do you understand what a theory is? Do you understand that gravity is a theory? Do you understand that science deals in theories all the time? (...) Man's best friend (dogs). Tested, observed, and demonstrable. Perhaps you may wish to be more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Support for Creationism (was Re: Macro-Evolution - "Impossible!")

Tim Culberson wrote: <snipped> (...) ??? I sure hope your mistaken about the relationship between science and theory. You see, I teach two intro science labs today where I plan to discuss the scientific method, including how hypothesis testing leads (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)