 Off-Topic / Debate / 7768
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:39:48 GMT

If I ain't gonna do easy homework for Dr. Scott (who at least, of late, has
been posting some incredibly interesting cites, asking thoughtful questions,
and conceding a point here and there (not all of them, mind you :-) ) when
he's wrong) I sure ain't gonna do it for you, some Jon-ny come lately who
ended up skulking away from this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=7601 leaving it unanswered. (I
don't count Bill's ranting)

Ah, but it wasn't a "rant" was it? You're just upset that I beat you at your
own game.  :D

Bill