 Off-Topic / Debate / 7755
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:11:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

Beyond all the "standard" arguements on one side or another of a position,
where do you stand?

If I ain't gonna do easy homework for Dr. Scott (who at least, of late, has
been posting some incredibly interesting cites, asking thoughtful questions,
and conceding a point here and there (not all of them, mind you :-) ) when
he's wrong) I sure ain't gonna do it for you, some Jon-ny come lately who
ended up skulking away from this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=7601 leaving it unanswered. (I
don't count Bill's ranting)

And *definitely* not for one as easy to look up as this particular question.
I've answered it many many times here in this group, and even in the last
week. More than once in fact.

Tell you what, send me a love offering like so many good Larritarians have
already done, and I'll tell you. Or reread the post you skulked away from,
it's answered there.

And may the Lehman smile on you. He loves us all, you know, whether we're
worthy or not. Go forth and Play Well, my son.

++Lar