 Off-Topic / Debate / 7759
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:18:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:

Beyond all the "standard" arguements on one side or another of a position,
where do you stand?

If I ain't gonna do easy homework for Dr. Scott (who at least, of late, has
been posting some incredibly interesting cites, asking thoughtful questions,
and conceding a point here and there (not all of them, mind you :-) ) when
he's wrong) I sure ain't gonna do it for you, some Jon-ny come lately who
ended up skulking away from this post:
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/debate/?n=7601 leaving it unanswered. (I
don't count Bill's ranting)

Contrary to your opinion, I didn't skulk away.

I'm busy enough trying in every free minute (the few that I have) to keep up
with those who spend their entire day in this group  :-O

Just for you, I'll revisit the posting, and reply.

And *definitely* not for one as easy to look up as this particular question.
I've answered it many many times here in this group, and even in the last
week. More than once in fact.

I'm afraid that you may be trying to convince me that you actually believe in
that silly ranting about Lehmanism...

Tell you what, send me a love offering like so many good Larritarians have
already done, and I'll tell you. Or reread the post you skulked away from,
it's answered there.

I'll give you an offering (though not out of Lar-worship) if you'd like.
The yellow ladders you whine about are (were yesterday) for sale on brickbay in
more than just my shop. And for far less. (funny no one has snapped them up
yet)

-Jon