 Off-Topic / Debate / 7767
Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 22:38:42 GMT

I need Hard Evidence.  And The Bible isn't it.

Jon Kozan wrote:

Thank-you Tom.
I just wanted to be sure exactly where you stand.
It's tough posting with people you aren't at all sure of where they stand.

So, your belief systems says that you don't know if there is a God. And if
there is you need some hard evidence - or is it that you need a personal
confrontation?

I'd love to delve into this more, but I have to answer Lar's post and update
BAYLIT - nonetheless - I'll return.

-Jon

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
If it matters (which it doesn't), I am basically agnostic.  I won't believe
without proof, and NOONE to date has shown proof.

I "have faith" that I am right, that God doesn't exist until he taps me on the
shoulder, so noone will really be able to convince me otherwise, just as we
can't convince you that he DOESN'T exist, as you have faith he does.

Jon Kozan wrote:
So, Tom, what do you believe?