 Off-Topic / Debate / 7606
Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:59:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:

You're right, I was lazy on the Chinese thing. Like I said, they have made
monumental contributions to the world, but I don't think there has been
anything pivotal that had global significance.

Oh, lets see if we can find one or two that had global significance.

Paper. No paper, no easy to carry bibles.

Gunpowder. No gunpowder, no forcing the natives to read the bibles you made
them trade their land away for.

How'd I do?

++Lar