 Off-Topic / Debate / 7556
    Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Bill Farkas
   (...) My original point was that "nearly" every "significant" event in history was in some way, big or small, effected or affected by Judaism or Christianity in response to LarryP statement that Christianity is "unsupportable" and that God is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Selçuk Göre
      (...) I think it is obvious that christianity (and of course any other religion like Islam and the others) are "supportable", and again all of them has great influences on the known history, but this does not mean they are "reasonable" or (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Oh, lets see if we can find one or two that had global significance. Paper. No paper, no easy to carry bibles. Gunpowder. No gunpowder, no forcing the natives to read the bibles you made them trade their land away for. How'd I do? ++Lar (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: The god debate again... sigh (Re: Will Libertopia cause the needy to get less? —Bill Farkas
   (...) I was refering to more geopolitical events which had global impact on... well...the globe. I realize that they have made tremendous contributions - like substituting dog meat for pork and cat meat for chicken - just kidding, lighten up, I love (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)