 Off-Topic / Debate / 7503
Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:31:43 GMT

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
Not sure I understand the question-- are you asking me why I would still • make
it a crime to drive a vehicle under the influence of drugs?  Because if • you
are, then you are more obtuse than I thought.

   Oh I know the answer John, the question was more rhetorical, so I am not
really offended nor even surprised by your attack.  Hopefully you at least
answered in your head since you didn't answer it here.  Hopefully, you can
only lie to yourself so many times.