 Off-Topic / Debate / 7504
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 02:33:52 GMT

  FUT lugnet.off-topic.useless-annoyance
"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:G4osvM.Br7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:
If you look at www.m-w.com for the verb form of  "blame", you will find a
dictionary that is not screwed up.

  By which I you mean, I imagine, a dictionary that agrees with your
definition.  Fair enough, but I think you haven't found such a dictionary • yet.
Even that "not screwed up" dictionary identifies the verb form of "to • blame" as:

2 a : to hold responsible <they blame me for everything> b : to place
responsibility for <blames it on me>

  How does that differ from John Neal's citation?

  Dave!