 Off-Topic / Debate / 7506
Re: From Harry Browne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John DiRienzo writes:
FUT lugnet.off-topic.useless-annoyance

  Are we to understand, then, that a posting in disagreement with your view is
nothing but an annoyance?  If so, then please come out and state it clearly.
If not, please explain what you mean, and while you're at it let us know why
you're annoyed that someone pointed out an apparent inconsistency
in your post.  Namely, I was seeking clarification of the seeming disparity
between your assertion (correct me if I'm wrong) that blame implies fault and
the definition you yourself cited, which indicates that blame does not
necessitate fault.

     Dave!