 Off-Topic / Debate / 7245
  Re: Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?

(...) I have do agree. Bush should sit back and try to look cool. (...) Yes, but is he not inciting other to take action as individuals? I'm sure I heard that. (...) That's fair comment. I agree with you about Clinton. As an outsider looking in, I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?

(...) <snip? (...) Well thats a good point. While I don't think that Gore will file a lawsuit in say Palm Beach over the validity of the ballot I would expect people from his campaign are probably encouraging private citizens to file suit and giving (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?

(...) I was talking about just this over the weekend. I this the ballot may well have been OK if it was expected. However, if it was not expected to be in that form it could have jarred some voters a little. We had the same problem in our 1st PR (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Spot Pole - Is Gore Just a Bad Loser?

(...) A good quote I recieved by e-mail today: "You mean to tell me that those old ladies in Palm Beach can play 15 bingo cards simultaneously - but can't punch a ballot?" james (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)