 Off-Topic / Debate / 6921
Re: Thanks a lot Pieniazek! (was Re: Something not right...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 18:14:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Felix Greco writes:
I'm sounding off my opinion just as Larry has the right to do.  Your point
by point critisism is as bad as everything you're accusing me of.

I don't think so.  I was trying to point out why you were wrong.  You were
flailing.  The only part of my note that was excessive was the description of
my repugnance for the Three Stooges.  It served no good purpose.

He was mentioning some disease and some ideas and there was some conversation
about it.  There was no censorship.

There's nothing about censorship in my response.

By that, I take it to mean that you didn't use the C word.  That's true.  But
you certainly suggested that you believed that Larry and his "cohorts" somehow
managed to censor the comic.

Both have
the right to do what ever they want just as I have the right to be pissed.

Sure, you can be pissed at whatever you want.  But when you post about your
emotions, and absurdly seem to be blaming people for stuff, I might comment.

Chris