 Off-Topic / Debate / 6599
  Re: My point.

(...) Pot, kettle, black. (URL)If you have issue with the way (...) POT, KETTLE, BLACK! (URL)Believing we're right (...) So if I disrespect something of yours you will blindly and automatically disrepect me in ways that are 10 times as bad? (...) (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) What an immature thing to do, seriously. If you have issue with the way people think, post just that - don't make up something that's going to piss people off. If you have issue with specific people, take it to them in person. We weren't out (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) You (...) all. I don't see your point, in fact you are belittled even more in my mind now. And yes, I even hit REFRESH. Do us all a favor, pull you lip over your head, and swallow. -Tim (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) And so that justified having the entire group attack me, of course, you see I already know all about how the Lego community works. RTL introduced me to the way most of you think some three years ago. (...) Consider it a payback for a really (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) Heck, I wasn't especially impressed by the little teaser...but then again, it's getting harder and harder to impress me with all the great stuff that people have built to compare to. It was the rude and un-called-for way in which you stated (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: My point.

(...) Matthew, darlin, get a grip. I'm sorry, but you do realize that it was *obviously* not just what you said to Jude that got everyone here riled up. You said yourself that you made up that whole discussion on your site. That it's not your (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)