 Off-Topic / Debate / 5152
  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

(...) God invented time, space and physics as a way for us to live. Nobody made God, He's been around forever, in as much as forever can exist without time as a reference. (...) Heaven with God is an idea from the Bible, if you think that's (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

(...) <snip the rest> You've answered an interesting thought experiment with "revealed truth" which we already knew, and further, since it's presented as factual, doesn't do anything to move the "what if" forward. Thanks anyway. Todd's thinking out (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

(...) Why is that strange? At what point did it cross from "similar" to "too similar"? (...) They studied the object of the preposition "about" in the previous sentence. The pronoun "it" was intended to refer to that phrase without having to type it (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

(...) Isn't that pretty much the same as the idea of Nirvana? Being one with God, and all that? Steve (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

(...) Sounds kinda circular. Where is it said that no one made God? The Alpha and Omega (beginning and end) statement might've been directed towards us mortals; He created and will destroy each and every one of us, as we understand our current (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions

(...) I think you left a smiley out. I've never killed anyone, you know. Except perhaps bored them to death... (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)