 Off-Topic / Debate / 50
Re: FT Monorail Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 17:20:11 GMT

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Ickna <ickna@nospamaol.com> wrote:
what it's called?). It's a simple mistake of not knowing!
so please don't flame me!

I'm not flaming you.  Pointing out that your huge signature file a)
contains characters that Todd asked you to remove and b) is rather
HUGE and not particularly funny anyway doesn't count as a flame in my
book.

For the record, I did not ask Nick to remove anything from his sig.  Rather,
I pointed out some information to Nick in an FYI. manner.  This information
was/is true, to the best of my knowledge, and was neither legal advice to
nick nor a request that he remove anything from his sig.  A copy of the
message I sent to Nick appears below for the record.

--Todd

On Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:52:57 GMT, in lugnet.build you write:

Ickna® is a registered trademark of IcknaTek

F.Y.I.,

Did you know that it is illegal in the United States to claim that something
is a registered trademark if it is not?  And it is also illegal to use the ®
symbol on an unregistered trademark.

™ can always be used though.

Just thought you'd like to know.

--Todd