 Off-Topic / Debate / 48
Re: FT Monorail Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:23:26 GMT

"Ickna" <ickna@nospamaol.com> writes:

I fixed my name so it's not so long, I'm waiting for Todd to tell me If I
can keep Ickna as my "from:" line. I'm doing my best to conform to his
policy, if you gotta problem with that, don't pick a fight with me!

Yes, you can keep Ickna in your From line.  And you can keep 'nospam' in
your email address.

Note that there will be a new setup procedure coming soon today, which you
will need to run (once) from a web page -- it will be where you declare your
identity/real name/etc. -- a bit more formalized than the informal process
currently in place.

[Followups set to lugnet.admin.general]

--Todd