 Off-Topic / Debate / 49
Re: FT Monorail Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:47:19 GMT

Ickna <ickna@nospamaol.com> wrote:
what it's called?). It's a simple mistake of not knowing!
so please don't flame me!

I'm not flaming you.  Pointing out that your huge signature file a)
contains characters that Todd asked you to remove and b) is rather
HUGE and not particularly funny anyway doesn't count as a flame in my
book.

If I were to call you a dumb newbie who hasn't bothered to learn much
about the software he is using that would probably be considered a
flame, but I didn't call you that then and I'm not calling you that
now.

Pointing out that you are a) making a mistake or b) wasting space with
a frivolous sig doesn't necessarily imply any personal attack on you,
nor was such my intention.

can keep Ickna as my "from:" line. I'm doing my best to conform to his
policy, if you gotta problem with that, don't pick a fight with me!

If I ever pick a fight with you, trust me, you'll know it.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET