 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 126
Re: FT Monorail Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:10:14 GMT

Ickna <ickna@nospamaol.com> wrote:
--
This is a joke, don't kill me for the "®"s, Todd says it's illlegal, but
nothing is real about this!
this is all fake, so just read it and think of it as a joke!
Instructions for usage of Ickna®:
Ickna® should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is
+/- 5°
Ickna® is not a toy, may be toxic to less that .00013% of the population of
the Bermuda Island(s)
Ickna® should not be placed in direct sunlight,
damage may occur. Batteries not included, requires 33687 "D" cell batteries.
Ickna® is a registered trademark of IcknaTek

You know, having a signature is one thing, but doesn't this seem to be
a little excessive, especially considering the fact that it is really
just a weak attempt at humor, and a failed one at that?

And if Todd has pointed out that the (r) symbol causes problems with
some readers/systems, why would you continue to use it?  Or do you
think that's funny as well?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET