 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 124
123  |  125
Subject:
FT Monorail Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 03:00:21 GMT

I have:
7 - 8x4x1 Monorail track segments (grey)
1 Red Monorail motor COVER (red)
I can scan them if you'd like.

I'm interested in:
silvery light reflector thing from the divers  (3 needed)
LEGO electric connector (2 needed)

e-mail me or post here if interested
if e-mailed, make subject "MONORAIL TRADE"

Nick

--
This is a joke, don't kill me for the "®"s, Todd says it's illlegal, but
nothing is real about this!