 Off-Topic / Debate / 4858
Re: You wouldn't want one of these landing at your Airport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.build, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
In lugnet.build, Kela Akira Kitkowski writes:
Don't feel too bad; my Father once built outta my legos (as a kid) a big-ass
(can I say ass on here?)

Once.  The second time, you'll probably get booted off of Lugnet, per the
posting agreement that you signed.

I doubt that -- not unless zillions of people are offended and he makes a
major repeat problem of it.

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/?p=agreement

Remember, folks, most of us fell in love with Lego as kids.  Therefore, kids
visit Lugnet.  Let's keep Lugnet a kid-friendly site.

Kids don't say "ass"?  They can say "ass" on television.  I think they can
even say worse things now, but anyway...  Best to let things drop, IMHO, unless
someone is actually offended, or unless someone really really says something
that's clearly bad.  If you personally are offended by "ass," then that's a
different story.  But I don't think it's worth dragging out the T&C for
something like that otherwise.  (I'm tired -- I hope I'm making sense at this
late hour.)

Followups set to lugnet.off-topic.debate.

How about lugnet.admin.terms -- a new group specifically for addressing issues
like this.

--Todd