 Off-Topic / Debate / 4857
Re: Longest Thread! (Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Erik Olson writes:
It's gotten quiet here, and we're off the lugnet.homepage. I'm going to see
if anything runs out of the bushes when I do this...

Hmmm.  The Longest Thread on LUGNET (1) (which will soon be usurped by this
thread) was started when Chris Weeks remarked on how quiet .debate was...

Hey, you started it.  ;)  The most interesting part is that you started it by
simply venting very reasonable and specific frustration--but it got general
and took on a life of its own.  What timing!

Hmm, I missed that last .debate's eventual path.  Rather amazing, really, how
threads are so unpredictable.  Is there some utility on LUGNET that lets you
see record-holders for longest post, longest thread, most respondents, etc
etc?

Well, dunno about most of those, but I'm willing to bet that Brad Justus takes
the record for that last one:
  http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=11596

:)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.