 Off-Topic / Debate / 4788
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 01:41:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bill Farkas writes:
Bill, you're falling into the trap of quoting from scripture as if it
were authoritative again. It is to you, we grant that, but it's not
authoritative to me.

It's not a "trap" for me. You're the one who seems to have a problem with
it. The fact that someone doesn't *want* to believe it doesn't diminish
it's authority. The bible IS my standard, your mind is yours. No offense
but the bible has been around a lot longer. [...]

Thank God we have the Bible so that don't have to use our minds.

--Todd