 Off-Topic / Debate / 4529
Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 23:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Markus Wolf writes:
That's great for them, but I dare anyone to measure a pint of love or a
pound of hate that I know exists but can't be proven.

I would suggest that its a conceit of your ego that these "things" exist.

Love is probably just your nervous system "grooving" with someone else's
nervous system.

There are lots of popular "scientific" views now that "love" is largely a
chemical reaction that last usually no more than 5-6 years.  Just enough time
to bear and bring children out of their most vulnerable state.

-- Richard